Resida understands that in order to deliver outstanding service to our landlords, we need to take care of our tenants.
- An extensive range of available properties for tenants to rent
- Ensures all properties are let legally
- Protects tenant deposits in a government approved Tenancy Deposit Scheme
- Provides easy to read agreements that comply with the latest legal regulations
- Accompanies tenants on all viewings
- Accommodates tenant requirements.
We can arrange viewings during the weekends and evenings when required.
From 1st October 2008, all properties that are marketed for rent MUST have an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). The EPC is made available for tenants to see, making it easier for tenants to understand how much their utility bills are likely to be.
Why choose Resida Property Services?
Resida is a local letting agency which has been around for over 20 years and is run and managed by Catherine Burns, who is assisted by Kelly Davey. We can offer advice on a range of properties that are close to schools, businesses and health care facilities. All lettings staff are professionally trained and able to assist tenants to find rental properties to rent that will meet their needs and ensure the tenancy is happy and problem-free. The Resida team will continue to liaise with and look after tenants throughout the rental period.
Typically, rental properties become available about two months before occupancy date, so where possible it is advisable to start looking early.